If you are looking for a quick and easy way to spruce up your kitchen sink, you need to take a few seconds and check out
For those of you who have tried time and again to really scrub your kitchen sink, but always end up falling just a bit short because your faucet just doesn’t reach, the G133-10SS fully extends to get even the furthest corners. It is even ADA compliant to provide full accessibility to all, making it a great choice for rental units.
The Pfister G133-10SS offers a single handle faucet that comes with a pull-out spray. Unlike other faucets that you will see on the market and reviewed on this page, the G133-10SS doesn’t offer very many fancy features, but its design is really one that you can’t argue with.
- 180 Degree Swivel Spout – One of the worst things with kitchen faucets is not having the ability to reach every corner of your sink. Or having a single spout that is stationary, so it only reaches one side of the sink. The G133-10SS offers users
a swivel spout, which gives you the best access to all areas of your sink. And honestly, the more access you have the better you are going to like your faucet. 180 degree
- Pull Out Spray – Sometimes trying to reach the corners of the sink is difficult, but what is even more frustrating is trying to wash those huge pots and pans that never seem to fit inside the sink properly, even if you have a deeper tub on one side they never fit quite right. The
spray nozzle is perfect for tackling either of those jobs. The G133-10SS comes with a 38” nylon hose that gives you all of the extra pull out that you need. length
- 2 Function Sprayhead – Perhaps the best feature with the G133-10SS is the 2 function
sprayhead, it’s honestly something that many of us wish all kitchen faucets had. With the G133-10SSyou can choose between spray and stream modes, which allows you to choose what works best for what you need, not what you are simply stuck with. Even better is that you can do it all without having to stop what you are doing, simply push the button on the top of the faucet, it works even if you have the faucet pulled out.
- Colors – Unlike other kitchen faucets, the G133-10SS doesn’t come in just one finish. The faucet comes in four different finishes, so you can choose the one that works best for your home. Choices are white, polished chrome, stainless steel, and Tuscan Bronze.
- One of the worst things about kitchen faucets with
pull outhoses is how noisy they can be. You know what I am talking about; as you pull out the hose you can’t help but think of a zipper. This hoseis super quiet; it makes almost no sound at all.
- Pfister is a superior company and one that you can trust to stand behind their products. For proof of that just look at their Pfister Pforever Warranty that comes with all of their kitchen faucets, including the G133-10SS. The warranty is a lifetime one that covers the function of the kitchen faucet, as well as the finish.
- No matter if you are trying to replace a kitchen faucet that originally had three holes or if it had one hole, the G133-10SS will work for you. For those that have the 3 hole
dilemmathe faucet comes with cover plates to cover up the extra holes.
- The G133-10SS offers
high qualitybrass construction, which many people prefer because it ensures minimallead is leached into the water. Not only that but Pfister ensures that the faucet complies with the requirements for “ lead free” plumbing that has been set forth by various state laws, as well as the U.S. Safe Drinking Water Act. It is clearly labeled as NSF low lead compliant.
- The ceramic disk value is a huge advantage because it helps solve any issues with leaks.
- For those of you that are looking for a kitchen faucet that will help save water, you don’t need to look much further than this. The G133-10SS has been rated to meet CALGreen criteria, which means it will conserve water by at least 20% in the home where it is installed. The actual flow rate on the G133-10SS is 1 ¾ gallons per minute.
- The pull out hose is made from a braided nylon material, while it helps keep the
hosequiet it does tend to kink more than metal covered hoses.
- Although they call it easy to install if you are not a plumber, it is a bit on the more advanced side. The faucet does come with everything you need to install it, including nylon supply lines and a ceramic disc value, but that hasn’t made the job any easier. Before you start with the install you might want to do a quick search for some tips and tricks that can make the install process easier.
- Some water pressure issues, but they are solvable. If you experience water pressure issues you can remove the restrictor/water value and throw it away. It is located in the
extendertubing and clogs rather quickly. Removing it will solve the issue, but make sure you reinstall the rubber O-ring to reseal the extender tube.
The bottom line is the Pfister G133-10SS is the perfect faucet for those of you who are looking for something nice, but doesn’t cost an arm and a leg. Sure, there are better, fancier kitchen faucets out there, but that doesn’t mean that they are going to get the job done.
One thing that you can count on when you purchase the G133-10SS is that you are going to get a superior design at a decent price, which is what they say is the Pfister way!